- RT @CaelusGreenRoom: Supporting the Families of our Troops - #green #sustainability #csr is.gd/5AYWL5 6 hours ago
- RT @CaelusGreenRoom: Reforming Policies That Could Mean the Difference Between Students and Incarceration is.gd/WDLK65 6 hours ago
- RT @CaelusGreenRoom: M&T announces $5,000 Grand Prize Winner of "What's Important to You?" Contest... is.gd/DZTKwt 6 hours ago
- RT @triplepundit: Unique opportunity to develop investable ideas with benefits for @NationalForests and Grasslands. ow.ly/MRZmg 6 hours ago
- RT @triplepundit: New @umich Study: The “who, when, how” of #commuting in the 30 largest US cities: ow.ly/NryFM #LeadersandBest 9 hours ago
- Read why #CleanWaterRules are essential to prevent pollution and protect our drinking waters: ofa.bo/s6Fp 1 hour ago
- When 97 percent of climate scientists agree, it's time for the deniers to put politics aside and #ActOnClimate. http://t.co/mbHMhbVJK9 2 hours ago
- RT @EPA: BREAKING NEWS: Our Clean Water Rule has been finalized. youtu.be/gFyf0XseWrI Learn more: go.usa.gov/39ANk. #CleanWaterRul… 6 hours ago
- These #CleanWaterRules will protect America's drinking water from polluters. http://t.co/P643CfwEBV 8 hours ago
- Millions of Americans are counting on this. http://t.co/ncc9veKX6Q 1 day ago
- BREAKING: Nebraska Legislature overrules governor's veto, repealing the death penalty thkpr.gs/3661178 2 hours ago
- New Jersey workers are making paid sick leave a big question for Christie on the campaign trail thkpr.gs/3662199 3 hours ago
- Congress is probably about to get a whole lot whiter thanks to the Supreme Court thkpr.gs/3663112 http://t.co/TeMnNfrHgo 4 hours ago
- The climate impacts of Texas’ devastating floods thkpr.gs/3663092 http://t.co/j42UjYXwu5 4 hours ago
- RT @jessicagolds: Seeing Stars: I talk to a @npg curator about the new EYE POP: THE CELEBRITY GAZE exhibit. thinkprogress.org/culture/2015/0… http://t… 5 hours ago
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
Everyone else has been lying – HUGE conspiracy – and HE figured it out. You have got to love the UNAMED SOURCE – kinda gives you a license to make up anything. Washed up journalist trying to get some attention – sad, pathetic. Job offer from FoxNew to follow soon.
FROM CNN: Journalist Seymour Hersh is alleging President Barack Obama and his administration lied about the circumstances surrounding the 2011 killing of Osama bin Laden, an account close followers of the raid to kill the al Qaeda leader are aggressively disputing.
Citing an anonymous “major U.S. source,” Hersh writes in the London Review of Books that the Obama administration cooperated with Pakistani intelligence officials to kill bin Laden, and that the chief of staff of the Pakistani army and director general of the Inter-Services Intelligence Agency knew about the mission, contrary to Obama’s claim that Pakistani officials weren’t aware of the raid in advance.
For more click HERE.
Chuck Norris Issues Urgent Call to Action to Americans Over Obama’s “Martial Law” Exercises
The Pentagon plans to run one of the biggest military training exercises in American history from mid-July through mid-September. Dubbed Jade Helm 15, the multi-state operation has some, including famed martial artist and filmmaker Chuck Norris, wondering what’s really going on.
In a newly published piece for WND, Norris argued that he believes Americans should remain vigilant about this unprecedented operation.
For more, click HERE.
Wow, Chuck doesn’t do anything half-ass. From justice-delivering badass in Texas Ranger to drink-slinging, prostitute promoting casino owner in Moscow to fundamentalist religious wacko and right-wing conspiracy creator – Chuck gets it done!
What is his latest contribution to society? The US Army is going to invade Texas, and he wants you to know about it. Super secret Obama plans, revealed!! Thank you Chuck for feeding the fanatical ignorance cult, you are a true patriot (even though you seem to hate the government and now our military – small details).
Moscow’s Booze, Whores and Profits – A Christian’s Journey
Well, he is pushing 80, but doesn’t have a grey hair on his head. You have to give it to him for tenacity. He is also a sucker for any right-wing wacko plan. Check out his latest political video above. Wonder if it will be any more effective than the one he did below?
Political Ad in 2012 – If Obama is elected, End-of-Days will be upon us: http://youtu.be/7ud3pK5Wa90
Chuck may not like socialism, but he didn’t mind making money selling booze and whores in Russia. Beverly Hills casino was located at 1 Kudrynskaya in downtown Moscow and was a hot destination a decade ago. It was famous for its criminal element and its high class hookers. In fact working girls not only lined the front of the casino, they also worked the floor. They charged ‘the going rate’ on par with the other high brow gentlemen’s clubs in town.
It seems like casinos were one of Chuck’s favorite investment vehicles (as is with all good Christians). Here is an excerpt of an article about a deal gone bad in Lebanon.
Court of Appeal Cuts Damage Award Against Chuck Norris Over Soured Deal to Reopen Casino in Lebanon
By a MetNews Staff Writer This district’s Court of Appeal has upheld a ruling holding actor Chuck Norris liable in connection with his role in a failed deal to reopen a long-closed casino inLebanon, but has substantially cut the damage award. Div. Five said the award of $169,000 to Falcon Group, the promoter of the proposed casino, wasn’t supported by substantial evidence and cut it to $55,000. Norris allegedly became involved in the Lebanese discussions through Russian-American businessman Nikolaj Vissokovsky II, who Norris met on a visit toRussia in 1992. Vissokovsky brought Norris into the Lebanese discussions, according to testimony, after Vissokovsky was introduced to Falcon’s principal, entertainment producer Roger Kalousz, by an acquaintance. Falcon claimed to have spent $285,000 on the casino project before it learned in 1995 that Norris was pulling out. Norris, who reportedly owns small interests inLas Vegas casinos, later invested $1.5 million in a Moscow casino project at Vissokovsky’s urging and lost every penny of it, according to newspaper accounts and testimony in the Falcon case. Falcon sued Norris; his manager, Myron Emery, who allegedly handled the details of Norris’ proposed involvement on the actor’s behalf; and Vissokovsky. Falcon sought huge damages, but jurors concluded that the defendants didn’t commit fraud, didn’t misrepresent facts, and intended to perform. The jury did find, however, that Falcon paid $169,000 pursuant to a valid contract prior to its abandonment or rescission, and Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Caesar Sarmiento awarded judgment in that amount.
Wow, lucky break. When your in bed with the Russian mafia, you are lucky to make it out alive. Since his wild mafia, liquor, and whoring days Chuck has been in deep prayer and his submissive wife hasn’t said a word.
How does our president like his meals? In a bucket please. The poster-child of GOP gluttony has decided to enter the race.
This will astound you. Please SHARE!!!!
Gov. Mary Fallin has signed into law a bill that allows ministers to refuse to perform same-sex marriages if such marriages conflict with their religious beliefs. Fallin said Friday that the law will protect the constitutional and religious rights of Oklahomans.
For more click HERE