FOR THE FULL EFFECT OF THIS POST, CLICK PLAY BELOW ON THE VIDEO, WATCH IT FOR 22 SECONDS, LET THE MUSIC PLAY AND READ THE POST. ENJOY!
If you saw this dude in the gym, would your first instinct be to go over and lash out at him somehow? Some primal, high school evil that come from the depths of your…. well you get what I am trying to say. In fact, there is probably a pretty good reason for that reaction. These shots seem to have been done to show old high school classmates. ‘even though I was a geek back in the 80′s, I am cool now’.
Here are the top 5 things (besides the fact that he had them made in the first place) that screams dork in these pics:
1. The hat that has never been worn before – A brand new fancy, rad hat for the ultra cool glamour shots. Not very cool. A little wear on the hat would make it look like you didn’t get it from wardrobe.
2. Backwards hat – Why not tilt it too? You are 44, not 14 – have some dignity. Besides, I think you are more of a sweat band type of guy.
3. PX Skinny - PX90 is great, but 2% body fat on a forty something body makes you look sick (as in ill). Balance the burn with some actual muscle building routines. Stick-like arms and legs doesn’t exactly scream cool.
4. The ear buds – Rockin’! ‘Hey dude, can you give me a sec. I need to put in these rockin’ ear buds and then put on my hat. Backwards or forwards, which looks more rad? Now I am ready to pump some iron. Take some snaps man.”
5. 90lb Dumbbell? – Really? Do your exaggerations know any bounds? You don’t have to be a gym rat to realize that dumbbell is closer to 30 lbs than 90.
Finally, is that a digital watch? Casio cool Give him the benefit of the doubt on that one.
Paul – why not do a video next time? Don’t let this guy get all the cool points. You should be enjoying air guitar right about now.